Ran Allim!!
I'll never be a missionary in the month of February again. Weird that I can say that every time we leave a month.ha You can e-mail to either e-mail address, the church has changed the e-mail service and my lds mail is now powered by google and is exactly like Gmail and runs a lot better apparently. I wouldn't know the difference seeing as I just started but hey it's cool. I actually think that anyone can use it but I don't know. ha The old account will just forward everything to the new one so either or.ha
We had a good week of teaching lot's of Chuukese people which only enhances a good week into a marvelous week! I love them so so so much! It seems that anytime I ever write anybody I tell them how much I love Chuukese people but it's pretty much the number one thing on my mind all the time so I think that's why it comes out so frequently. Anyways they're all studs and I love their faces off and I'm so pumped out of my mind because this Friday we are going to CHUUK! We are going to go to all the islands on the west half of the mission so we'll visit Pohnpei and Kosrae as well but we could skip those and just spend the whole time in Chuuk and I would be happy as a clam! We'll be gone for a week and half or so, and mother I don't know if we'll e-mail but if it's possible I will. The only place it's not possible is in Chuuk because Chuuk is for thugs!ha I'm excited to see all the members and Recent Converts in Mwan and Romalum and I'm going to stuff myself full with all the Chuukese food in the world because I'm going through withdrawals without it here in Guam, man! It is so good! Oh and guess what the best thing is!? Elder Kuss and I found a family before I left Chuuk and they were going to get baptized on the Saturday of the week that I left for Guam (lame right) Well the wife and the daughter got baptized but it turned out the husband needed to be interviewed by President Dowdle and he is supposed to be getting baptized this Saturday!!!! So I should be able to see it because we are spending Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and part of Monday in Chuuk!!!! I'm so crazily pumped out of my world I'm so excited!!!................Yeah so life is good here no complaints! ha
Kelsey, Elder Mabey, my MTC comp is living with me and he is way into Triathlons!! He's pumped that you're doing them. He said a great way to train is 3,3,3. 3 swimming workouts, 3 biking workouts, and 3 running workouts a week. He said spread it out nicely to give your knees time to recover from those workouts. He said it's just an idea but he's pretty hard core so I would do it. ha
Thanks for all the sweet updates about the Olympics, I hope you have recorded all that.... And dad I tell all the missionaries about how you just get to listen to General Authorities all the time and they're all way jealous. ha That's so gangsta that you got to listen to Elder Bednar and don't go forgetting those stories because you bettcha I'll be asking you about them! Which reminds me Elder Christofferson is coming to Guam in May!!! Crazy! President Dowdle is way excited about it but he says they haven't said for what reason he's coming out. Everyone is hoping that he will create a stake but it's all up in the air. Either way he will be having a missionary meeting and a member meeting so it's going to be awesome!! Missionaries here from Guam say that when General Authorities come to Guam they usually interview the Assistants. I don't know about that but they said it happened to a couple of Assistants the last time one came...... Yeah so that would be intense, but that's far away. Hopefully Guam will be able to become a stake because that would be super neat to be here for!
My dearest little pwipwi (Zach) I am afraid that you will never be able to beat me at anything, including basketball. It reminds me of a Chuukese saying "Ese wor namwotan kapas, ika ese fiti foffor." Which says " There is no need for words if your actions can't back it up!
Mckenzie I love you and I love dancing! You should too!
Sydnee you're so pretty!
Love you all like nothing else!
Tong Ennet fiti Jaiwak!
Elder Wells "Ito"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment