3/28/10
Ran Allim ngenikemi ika neran nge nepong annim ika nepwin!
Man, so we're having Zone Conference tomorrow, which means that P-Day is today.... Yeah bad idea whoever came up with that idea! So I don't know what to say to you guys because you didn't say anything to me, but we went to Saipan and that was really fun! Elder Mafile'o is a stud!! I love him! Saipan was nice, similar to Guam but not as big and it was a lot slower which I enjoyed a lot! It had a more "islandy" feel if you know what I mean. It was really fun to work with the four elders up there and I even taught three or four Chuukese lessons so that was the bomb! There were quite a bit of Filipino's and there is a Filipino elder up there so I sat in a bunch of Tagalog lessons! Which is kinda nuts. I go to Pohnpei and Kosrae and sit in lessons where I don't know anything that is going on... Then I go to Saipan and sit in a bunch of lessons where I don't what is going on because it's all in Tagalog! ha
Ok so now I got a big favor... ha Elder Sorensen got accepted to BYU!!!!! He went to Boise State before he came out but he didn't want to go back so he got on the ball and applied for BYU after I talked him into it... and he got accepted!! So this is the favor! Since he just barely got accepted he doesn't have anywhere to live or anything soooooooooo when he called in for numbers on Sunday from Chuuk and he told me all this I was like brother I know a woman who does work like no other human being can and she can get not only you hooked up but me as well and whoever else is in on the party! So if you haven't guessed yet I was talking about you mom. ha Because you see here is the plan. Elder Sorensen and I know Chuukese like we were born there (something close to that) so Bro. Devalle (head of translation) is trying to get us to do translation stuff when we get home. I could talk a lot about that but anyway the real fact of the matter is that there are only three people on the Chuukese translation team and they honestly don't know that good of Chuukese because Elder Sorensen and I read their stuff and it doesn't make sense, but anyway, doing translation means money! And that is something that I will definitely not have a lot of when I get back! ha So translation is the way to go for some kind of date money. ha ha But Elder Sorensen and I are going to work together to translate everything they can throw at us! Yeah so you see where this is leading? I told President Dowdle and he was more than fully supportive of him and I translating and even more so on us living together. So what I would like to do more than anything is to be able to live with Elder Sorensen somewhere. That would be my number one choice over anything and anyone (except if Zach Miller could room with us as well that would be number one!) So I know I've asked for a lot of stuff recently but this one and a Chuukese dictionary are the only ones that really matter, and a room with Sorensen is the number one. Soooo there it is, I feel bad because I just say something and then leave you all hanging. But I love you all so much!
Thank you Mckenzie for writing your letter early so I had some letter to read! You're a stud!!
Love you all!
Tong Ennet fit Jaiwak,
Elder Wells "Ito"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment