April 20, 2009
Nepong ai famini mi fakkun mesei och!
I need to tell you all straight up that you are all way good looking! Holy moly! Those Easter pictures were kick-awesome amazing! I’m not sure I recognize anybody but Mom from those pictures. I’m starting to think that I’m the odd one out. I’m almost positive that I’m giving away all my looks to you guys, you’re all very welcome.
Last Sunday Thomas gave a talk in Sacrament meeting (member of 2 weeks) and he hit it out of the park! It was better than most “long time” member talks that I’ve heard in Chuuk.
For some crazy reason I was made District Leader. Did I already tell you guys that? Well today I had my first District Meeting that I trained at. I rocked it, only because the Lord was helping me. I trained on Finding, but with enthusiasm! Finding isn’t always the most fun thing to do, but it’s necessary and if done with enthusiasm even bearable. Ha
I get more retarded in English every day, I can hardly write my thoughts on paper in a unified train of thoughts. I’m all over the place. But I freaking love you guys!
You wrote a book Dad!? Man you’re a stud. That’s sweet. Mom you still look 36. Kelsey that picture scared me to death. McKenzie you’re the tallest sibling at home! Wow! Zach, you’re looking good I hope the ladies aren’t a problem. Sydnee you have teeth! You have two front teeth, holy moly, that’s weird!
Tong Ennet,
Elder Wells
Ito
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment