Friday, May 29, 2009

5/19/09 Letter

May 19, 2009

Family ua tongeikemi chapur!

This one might be a little short because madness has broken out in Chuuk. After getting ready for bed on Sunday, I got a call from Elder Hill which rocked my world. Early transfers! He first informed me that he was being transferred to Guam to be Zone Leader and then informed me that taking his spot as Zone Leader would be me. I had almost started crying when he said he was going to Guam, but than I practically fell over when he said that I would be Zone Leader. Man, I don’t know what’s going on. But I’ll be in Mwan now, and I suppose you guys will get a letter before this gets to you anyway. Super weird, and I’m going to miss Macky so much!

So right now I‘m pulling Zone and District Leader positions because we don’t have a new District Leader yet. Man, so that’s crazy and I don’t know what I’m doing, but that seems to happen a lot and I always seem to make it out alive, and that’s only because of the Lords help. So, once again I’ll put full trust in the Lord and at least I know I’ll come out alive. Ha

Your letters are amazing and I love you all. My bad it’s so short but I have loads to figure out in less than a day. Ha Stay good looking :)

Tong Ennet,

Elder Wells “Ito”

No comments:

Post a Comment