7 July 2009
Ran Allim Ngenikemi!
I sent the box! Wow, I did it. I also received the box with the camera in it thank you very, very much! I loved the videos of you all and I was impressed with Zach’s soccer skills but I think he used his arm to hold the ball. Ha
This past week went well. We had to take care of a bunch of zone needs, so we didn’t have much time to find new people, which funny enough, is probably my favorite thing to do having done it so much in opening two areas.
I’ve been preparing for Zone Conference which is next week, and the chapter from Preach My Gospel, we as zone leaders are training on is Christ-like attributes. The more I study it the more I enjoy it! A random question I had when studying this in the MTC was: Is it possible to live a perfect day? Meaning free from sinning for one day. It’s not important or even necessary, I just ask because I asked at Zone p-day and it started a huge debate with ½ for it being possible and the other half saying not possible. I was on the possible side . . . . but whatever.
We locked ourselves out of our house yesterday so we had to break in. I used a tuna can lid to open the door but as it opened all the pressure I was putting on the lid and my hand gave way and I quite literally sliced my middle finger from the very tip to my middle knuckle. Yeah, it was a big one. It was nice and deep and didn’t ever want to stop bleeding! Ha It stopped and I patched it up. But, today, coming down from the mountain I slipped and landed on my left hand (the sliced one) and it started bleeding like crazy again! It just opened it wider and I can see all the nice stuff in my finger but everything will be ok and I’m not even entirely sure why I just told you all that, because Mom didn’t really want to know. Ha
Transfer calls came and Elder Sorenson is my new official companion. We won’t be going to zone leader council until August 12.
Thanks for the poems dad, it’s harder to find time in Mwan to memorize but the little more than a month of time I’ve been memorizing I have memorized about 25 scriptures, quotes, or poems.
Love you lots and lots.
Tong Ennet,
Elder Wells "Ito"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment