Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just teaching, teaching, teaching

5 August 2009

Ran Allim eimi meisin!

Boating sounds like it’s been super fun, too bad I’ll still be able to wakeboard better than Zach while blindfolded and one hand tied behind my back! Ha

Kenzie! You’ll be done by the time you get this, but good luck! I hope you did well at Zones.

Mom and Zach you guys are a little behind…… I finished memorizing the Articles of Faith the very same day I wrote and said I was memorizing them, they only took a day to get down.

My companion, Elder Sorenson, is from Idaho. We get along great. He loves sports and is kind of quiet. He knows Chuukese and likes Chuukese food and that’s about all that matters. Ha He’s a good guy.

Last week was just fantastic! We taught about 15 Restoration lessons and none of the people we taught turned out to be even a little bit interested in progressing. So that was sweet.

Nothing super sweet this week and that’s probably a first. Just going out and teaching, teaching, teaching.

We did have Zone P-day on Tuesday and that’s why this letter is late. I had zero time to do anything. Taking care of the Elders, making sure no one died and that everyone had fun was enough to make me as tired as a full day tracting. Ha It was a success which was good and I felt that as a zone relationships were strengthened. Which was the point of the whole thing. Which reminds me Mom and Dad do you have or know any activities that are to be team building or strengthening? You know, I’m sure Dad, you did stuff for strengthening your groups or business with activities. Maybe I’m crazy. Anyway, if you guys know any or could find some we might give them a shot out here. Ha

Once again, please keep me updated with BYU swimming. I’m pushing hard with my workouts, I’m dominating. If only it could be longer. And I’ve changed the way I eat! The Chuukese eat and keep eating until they lie down or fall asleep. Well, I adopted that style because I love Chuukese food, but now I stop before I lie down or fall asleep so things are looking good. Ha

Ok, I love you all, stay out of trouble and ousap mano!

Tong Ennet,

Elder Wells “Ito”

No comments:

Post a Comment