March 25, 2009
Nekunion Allim! Ai famili!
I can’t keep track of time it’s going so fast. I can’t explain why. I love it more than ever and love Wichap more than ever before. I love the members even though they are some of the most difficult, stubborn people I’ve ever met; I love the non-members even though they are some of the most rude people, but I love them to death all the more because of it! I don’t know what it is but I love Chuukese more than I thought possible, they are so amazing! I feel extremely blessed to be able to bring the greatest message on earth to a people I love more than gummy bears and Journey. Ha Just kidding, but for real I feel lucky to be able to spend time with such fantastic people!
A thought that has never crossed my mind, came across during our Zone Conference that we just had. Ever since I was called to Chuuk, the first night in the mission home, I never dreamed I would ever serve anywhere else. I thought I was to stay in Chuuk until I returned home.... President D said at this last Zone Conference to the Zone Leaders that it will be very rare for a missionary to stay in Chuuk his whole mission. To put it nicely, I’ll just say that that was not something I wanted to hear. I hope I may be one of the rare ones who stays. But will gladly serve the Lord wherever He desires.
Chuuk thug for life.
Tong Ennet,
Elder Wells
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment