Thursday, April 9, 2009

March 23, 2009

Ran Allim! Ai tong ngenikemi!

Man I appreciate your continued letters, it’s always exciting to hear what’s going on, even if I only comprehend half of what’s going on. Way to show ‘em how it’s done at work dad, and mom I believe I have received all your boxes thank you. My favorite tie you guys sent was that purple one with green dots, so whoever picked that, good work. The ties were greatly needed, drinking coconuts everyday severely hampers their original beauty. Ha Kelsey you need to give me some updates on school selection. Do you know you’re 18! Man you’re old, maybe I’ll finally send that Christmas box hmmm…… I hope you tore it up Kenzie at your meet, I’ll expect a full report. Zach I’m glad you came to your senses and realized that I’m only getting stronger not fatter out here. And Sydnee I loved the picture you drew and yes we are teaching four families.

We have two baptisms coming up this weekend. Thomas, an amazing man that I love to death! And a cute little girl named Rina. Thomas has been one of those investigators I dream about. We found him, met with him and continued to return. Nothing happened until he read the Book of Mormon and then like a light switch, he turned on. Everything made sense to him, he hung on every word we spoke, lived every commandment we presented. It was unreal! He loves reading the Book of Mormon and probably knows more about the Book of Mormon than 90% of the members! He’s not yet baptized but he takes the initiative and goes to less-actives and brings them to church himself. He is incredible in every way and only a witness from the Holy Ghost could bring such a change. He always has multiple referrals that he wants us to go see, and he can hardly wait til he can home teach and come with us to everybody’s house. It’s a special experience and I am so grateful that I could be here to witness it. When these two are baptized Wichap will have five baptisms on the year which is fantastic for an area that just opened.

Our Branch President Macky Felix just came down, he says to send his love to you. A kapachenong an kapwong me tong ngenikemi. Macky is a stud and a half. I love him! I want to just bring him back to America with me. Him and his whole family. Do we have room for four at home? Ha For reals you guys would love him, even though he can’t speak English. :)

I don’t really need anything for my birthday. I love chocolate chip cookies! I could use another journal sometime soon. I’ve filled one and am half way though the other; three more would be good. More pictures is always good. The Chuukese and I love pictures. Members throughout Chuuk like you guys, when they see my pictures they always want to keep one. I can’t say no, so there are pictures of you guys all over Chuuk. Ha I know! Colgate 360 toothbrush! It’s the best toothbrush on this planet, us Chuuk missionaries have started a club. The Colgate 360 club. (wow, how things change when you have so little--Kanani) It’s very elite and only those who have the privilege of owning a Colgate 360 can be in it. This is just a question but can people buy The History of the Church? I’m going to read that some time, it’s pretty sweet.

Man I love you guys! Thanks for your love I’m sure you’re all very good looking:)

Don’t Die
Tong Ennet,
Elder Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment