12 Nov 2009
Fakkun Ran Allim!
I received the Halloween box, thank you so much! I even got a letter from Kelsey which was awesome!
Last week was insane! It started with interviews with President on Thursday for all the missionaries, plus a cooking demonstration with Sister Dowdle that evening, Wednesday we had an exchange with Elders on Toloas, Tuesday was P-day and Monday we took care of zone needs. All of Friday was eaten up by Zone Conference. Saturday and Sunday was District Conference so all the elders were in for that as well. It was a 4 day 3 night circus fest!
I like that mom knows when our transfers happen and is pumped about what will happen. Well, believe it or not, I’m still in Chuuk! Throw a party! Unfortunately Sorenson is not. He got the call to Guam, and will be the new Zone Leader in Guam replacing Elder Hill. My new companion will be Elder Kuss! Rich Kuss, was one of the preparing missionaries while I was on Romalum. Him and Josuae. So I already know him really well and it will be pretty sweet to work with him. From what President told me his English still isn’t too good so I’ll be a Chuukese master in a couple months (even more so than I already am :)
But I will be going to Guam next week for Zone Leader council. I’m pumped for that because I’ll get to see Sorenson again and eat COLDSTONE ice cream! Oh my goodness, last time we went, we walked into Coldstone and Sorenson and I were intoxicated it smelled so good. I’m pumped to take Rich Kuss to eat at Coldstone. ha
Elder Lange is coming back from Guam on Friday, so I’ll be seeing him more often. We are also getting another new missionary, 100% Mauri from New Zealand. Which is good because we need more islanders in this zone. Islanders are easy to get along with on big 4 day 3 night sleepovers and get along with the people really well.
When Sewel was baptized that was the end of all our progressing investigators, so Elder Kuss and I will have a bunch of time to go finding! I’ve been in Mwan for 6 months and there’s not much I don’t know so, as in Wichap we’ll be going over much of the area again, but it’ll be good because Kuss is Chuukese so they can’t turn him away. Kuss is going to be a stud!
Well I love your guys’ faces, so don’t go do anything drastic. Thanks for talking to Tim Powers, mom (you can tell him that I’m going to rock everyone’s socks off when I’m back there) keep me informed and updated but your plan sounds good for now. Dad thanks for the results and keep ‘em coming. Oh, mom maybe if you e-mail Tim again ask him about the other guys that were freshmen with me, if he knows anything about them and if they plan on swimming right when they get back. Just wondering. Love you lots, don’t die :)
Tong Ennet fit Jaiwak,
Elder Wells “Ito”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment