Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Buckle Up!

17 November 2009

Ran Allim Ngenikemi!

Well I'm on my way to Guam again. And fortunately it's just for another Zone Leader Council. I'll be back in Chuuk before you all even read this letter.

I miss Elder Sorenson like crazy! He's such a stud! We were the missionary equivalent of Stockton and Malone, we were unbeatable! It seems all good things come to end for a season. I love his guts and I'm way pumped to go see him again in Guam. Along with Elder Mafileo. I'm so pumped to seem them! Part of my brain got on the plane with Sorenson last Friday because I'm more handicapped now than ever before! ha :)

Did you go to Elder Hill's farewell? I hope you did, and I hope you met Fox as well. Man, I love those guys! Fox is getting married next year and he asked Sorenson and I to be two of his five groomsmen. Yeah man!

I love Elder Kuss and I'm learning many new words from him which I love! He knows very little English so I'm put with most of the ZL responsibilities and Zone Conference should be interesting. No worries, because the people respect him much differently than the rest of us, and that's a good thing and gets us into many houses. He is more than excited to be back in Chuuk and loves talking about the church to everyone.

Kerfin got called to the Marshall Islands mission, and I wish I knew he was still alive but he hasn't written as of yet.

Thanks for checking on school mom, I haven't declared any major but I think Exercise Science is what I will declare. But, whatever, I guess we'll just think about that next year.

It is so hot in this airport! I'm sweating like crazy. Has it snowed yet? My heart is beating fast because I'm scared to get on the plane! ha It's not as bad as last time but I keep thinking that I'm going to get on the plane and someone will talk to me in English and I'll have no idea how to respond!

This transfer will be super crazy! We're going to Guam this week, next week we have an exchange with Sapuk, Thanksgiving, and Zone P-Day. The week after is Zone Conference and the AP's come tour Chuuk. The two weeks after that are filled with four more exchanges! Plus a new missionary arriving. The week after that is Christmas and I call home, plus Zone P-Day. Then New Years in Chuuk which is the most insane party I've ever seen and then we might have time to take a breath after all that! That took me past this transfer and into next year! The end of this year is packed. Buckle up and hold on Brady. ha

This is really a long letter, but my love lasts even longer. ha How corny! I love you, don't die!

Tong Ennet fiti Jaiwak!

Elder Wells "Ito"

No comments:

Post a Comment