Ran Allim Famini!
Look at my Christmas spirit! I'm so pumped for Christmas! I found this paper (red construction) and so I'm making Christmas chains and snowflakes and I'm putting it up all around our house. It's studly. I did get the box of Christmas decorations you sent and I've already put them up! Thanks for that shirt. I needed it and that's a pretty sweet soccer jersey you got Zach. Thanks to dad for getting all the ladies to write me :) All those cards are probably as many real letters I've gotten from girls on my mission. ha Ok, not really but close probably.
Did Real Salt Lake really win the MLS cup?! I can't believe it. That's so insanely amazing. Did you all watch it? Some more info on that would be cool. I saw the results from the NIKE Cup and BYU got dominated by Air Force. Just for the peace of your minds I weigh in at a solid 185, and it's solid trust me. I eat healthier than any other missionary in our mission, President and Sister Dowdle will back me on that, and when I get home and get up on the blocks people will be scared. That's really what I'm going for, the scare factor, because I definitely won't be the quickest fish in the sea when I get back. (Elder Tuaitanu says "hi" right now, and he also wants you all to come to his homecoming just like Hill, even if he comes home after me).
The Sameone and Marsine Joseph family just got on the plane to go to the Phillipines to go to the temple!! I'm pumped out of my mind for them. I gave them a camera so they could take bunches of pictures so that they can get them developed. I also took some family pictures of them as a whole, in their Sunday best and it would be out of the world cool if for around Christmas I could give them an 8x10 or bigger framed family picture!! That would be gangster.
It hasn't been long since last Pday and those days in between were filled with craziness and taking care of the zone so that it didn't fall apart. We solve crime and save the world regularly here in Mwan but having been doing it for over 6 months it's natural to me. I figure it must be how super hero's feel; saving the world just comes naturally. ha ha
I'm at the end of my journal so another journal for Christmas would be sweet. I'm pumped for Christmas! We are kind of changing the way we approach missionary work this Christmas season. We're thinking of preparing a message about Jesus Christ specifically for Christmas that we will share with people when "finding". At the end of our message of Christmas and Christ we will link it to the Restoration and teach Joseph Smith and then ask for a follow-up visit where we would teach the complete Restoration. That goal is to bring Christmas spirit to the missionaries and to those we find so that their hearts will be open to another great message: The Restoration of Christ's church!! I'm excited and I think it will work well. Who can say "no" to a Christmas message? :)
Ok, love you all bunches and bunches. Siblings, don't get tired of writing me now, you've done so well so long, ha. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Tong Ennet fiti Jaiwak
Elder Wells "Ito"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment