2 Dec 2009
Ran Allim! Ami!!
Holy smokes that was so cool to see that picture of you four and Elder Hill! I loved it! He's such a stud!! Everyone, meaning the elders here, were jealous that you all went and saw him. They want you to come to their talks when they come home as well mom. I tell everybody that my mom's a stud so they all want to be your friend on facebook too. ha
Congratulations Zach! You're one of those punk deacons! ha Just kidding, I 'm pumped for you man, I like your hair, it's sweet and I wish I could do it to mine. :) In that pic with Elder Hill I didn't even recognize my sisters. They have changed so much I had to keep checking they were really you guys. You both look good.
President Dowdle enjoys asking me about my family and I tell him all about you guys. He wanted me to specifically tell you mom and dad both that he is very thankful to you both, for me. He said you would understand, so there you have it :)
We've been cram packed full of over one thousand three hundred sixty two things to do for the past three weeks but we're still alive and that's blessing enough. ha We had zone p-day on Thanksgiving. We had a Turkey Bowl and quarterbacked the winning team. It had rained a ton so it was all out mud football which was a blast! We then had Thanksgiving Dinner along with some activities at the Duncans. Elder Kuss and I brought back lots of it from Guam.
Friday Elder Ako had to come back in because of a serious foot infection, we took him to "death hospital" and they admitted him into the ward which is scary as anything I've seen in movies. So we've been running to and from the hospital making sure he wasn't going to die or anything.
Monday we were still watching out for Ako and bringing the rest of the missionaries in for interviews, on Tuesday we had zone conference and it was extremely off the wall spiritual, and interesting with Elder Kuss training. He can't do it in English so he did it all in Chuukese which was great for me but hard for many. Overall we pulled it off and it was a success, the missionaries had good things to say about it, which is a nice thing to hear after much work.
I miss Sorenson like crazy, but he's doing well in Guam. I'm feeling that I'm going to go to Guam and he'll come back to Chuuk. I'll do it for him because I love his guts!
Elder Kuss doesn't have shoes, church shoes, so that would be a sweet thing for Christmas. I believe he wears 8 1/2 or 9. His shirt size is 15 1/2 and he loves ties. ha Me, I'm good, but for your sake mom, a new Colgate 360 toothbrush would be awesome. Just the regular kind. My exercise shoes are thrashed to a new level, both just flap open. You can't really even call them shoes, but yeah they're having a rough time. Both my crocs have large, large holes in the bottom of them, but those are just crocs and shoes not all that important. Of course I love ties and some studly ones are always gangster looking on me. ha I'm good though really. But I guess those are some ideas.
I love you all and hope you'll all have an amazing Holiday Season (I dream about snow). Stay safe don't die, and if any of you go skiing or snowboarding I would like to see pictures!
Tong Ennet fiti Jaiwak
Elder Wells "Ito"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment